Here’s how the booking process works at BoutiqueHomes:
- When you’re interested in booking one of our properties, fill out the Request to Book form. Enter your dates, number of guests, if you have pets, and if you’re flexible with your dates. Click REQUEST TO BOOK.
- The owner will respond to your inquiry using our online conversation panel, and you will respond to them there.
- You can only reserve the property if the owner has provided you with a detailed quote.
- Once you are happy with the quote and ready to book, hit RESERVE NOW and the owner will accept your request. Only at this point will your reservation be confirmed.
- Once the owner has accepted the reservation, we will provide them with your contact information, including your name, email address and phone number.
- At BoutiqueHomes we do not process payment. Please do not send payment information via the conversation panel. The owner will contact you directly by email and send you a request for payment of the agreed amount.
- It is up to you and the owner how you want to deposit the payment — via PayPal, wire transfer, cash on arrival, or any other form of payment.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.