This article will teach you how to set your password if you haven’t created one yet or how to reset your password to a new one.
1. Visit the Login page.
2. Click Lost your password?
3. Enter your username or email address. In most cases, your username will be your email address. Click Get New Password.
4. You will receive an email to the email address you entered. Click the URL in the email.
5. You will be taken to a page where you can enter a new password. By default, a randomly generated password will already be within the field. At this point, you can either keep that password or enter one you can easily remember. Click Reset Password.
6. You will be taken to the Login page. Enter your username and password you just created. To extend your login session, mark the Remember Me checkbox. Click Login.