The Rates page allows you to add, edit, and manage all of your pricing information in your dashboard. Follow the steps below to get started.
1. Log into your dashboard and click My Properties from the menu. Select one of your properties and click Rates from the secondary menu.
2. On the Rates page, you will notice the rate table with a blank row. Starting from the beginning of the calendar year, enter your rates with the following details: Season Name, Start Date, End Date, Min. Stay (in nights), and any Nightly, Weekly, and Monthly rates (where applicable). You will be able to set the currency in a later step.
If you have a Changeover Day, Extra Charge on Weekends, and/or Charge for Extra Guests, you may add that information by clicking the chevron icon [V] in the Advanced column within that season’s row.
If you only have one rate (Standard Rate), enter “Standard” for Season Name, set the Start Date to Jan 1, and End Date to Dec 31.
3. Click Save.
4. To add more rates, click Add Row above the table and a new row will appear. Remember to save all of your changes.
Note: Your season rates should cover every date of the year with no overlapping pricing (so please make sure you don’t end one season and start another on the same date).
5. Scroll down the page to the Currency section. Select your currency from the Currency drop-down.
6. In the Published Rates section, enter your lowest and highest rate (if applicable) and choose Nightly, Weekly, or Monthly.
Note: Currency and Published Rates are required fields. You must enter values for them in order to save your rates information.
7. In the Fees section, enter any one-time fees you have. We have options for Cleaning and Pets (if applicable). To add other fees, click Add A Fee. Enter a fee name and amount. Click Add. If you don’t have any additional fees, leave this section blank.
8. In the Taxes section, choose from Tax (%) for total rate, Tax (%) per person / per day, or Do not add tax (rate includes tax). If you select a tax (%), enter the tax amount. If you don’t have a tax, leave this section blank.
9. In the Security Deposit section, choose whether your security deposit will be a Rate or Percentage (%) and enter the amount. If you don’t have a security deposit, leave this section blank.
10. In the Policies section, enter your Check-In time, Check-Out time, and Cancellation Policy. If you have any additional information, enter it in the Notes field.
11. Click Save to save all of your changes.