Thank you so much for your interest in BoutiqueHomes! We are so pleased that you are interested in being a part of the BoutiqueHomes community.
To welcome you to the journey from property to listing at BoutiqueHomes, here are the steps leading towards a collaboration together:
- In order to ensure a perfect fit with our collection on BoutiqueHomes, our property curator will first explore photos of your property. For a more specific idea of the type of photos we require, I have included our BoutiqueHomes Photo Guide in the attachment below.
- Please send us your photos either by email or by WeTransfer to email@example.com. A Dropbox or Google Drive link would be fine too if you prefer. If you have an official website for your property, feel free to send us the link too.
- If your property consists of more than one house or apartment (for example if you have a collection of villas, or a large property divided into different wings, or a boutique hotel) please specify the number of different types of rooms/quarters you would like to list.
- If our site curator finds that your property fits well with our collection, you will be contacted by our Community Manager, who will present you with the terms of collaboration so that you may come to an agreement together.
- Once everything is confirmed, our writers and photo editors will take care of the description and presentation of your property listing on our website. This is a meticulous process of editorial-style writing and photo editing that could take up to 2 or 3 weeks, depending on the season and the number of properties currently in the pipelines. We do our best to expedite the process while giving each listing the attention it deserves.
- At BoutiqueHomes, we love getting to know the story behind your property, for instance: what was the inspiration behind your property and the architecture / interior design of the space, its history, what makes it special to you? We try our best to present the heart and soul of your property and your unique personal qualities to the BoutiqueHomes community, who appreciates sharing that with you, so it would be great if you could share your story with us. This is a very important element for creating a listing that helps your property stand out.
- If your property has received awards or some rave reviews in the press, do share that with us too!
- Also, could you please let us know which other vacation rental websites you are listed on?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.